English courses in Lucerne
Are you looking for an English course in Lucerne to travel the world, gain professional skills or just for fun?
Wall Street English gives you the opportunity to improve your English with online English training from your home in Lucerne, at your own pace and without constraints thanks to our online English learning platform.
Thanks to a complete and intuitive online solution, attend English courses with a video conference teacher, a vast choice of teaching resources, as well as the Wall Street English method and all the advantages of a face-to-face course thanks to the expertise of a recognised organisation.
Our online English courses
Wall Street English's online English courses have all the advantages of distance learning and are as complete and effective as face-to-face training. Each of our English courses includes:
- Unlimited access to the Wall Street English method: A unique and award-winning method which places the oral language at the heart of the learning process, just like the acquisition of the mother tongue. This method allows for fast and fun learning with lasting results.
- A 100% flexible programme: You learn English at your own pace, according to your availability. From your home in Lucerne, on public transport or wherever you are, you can take your English course at the time of your choice and from all your connected devices! You will discover English courses with a video conference teacher, which you can attend in many different time slots to suit all schedules.
- 24/7 access to a wide range of learning resources: Review the concepts covered in class and prepare for future sessions by discovering a wide range of multimedia content, TV mini-series, test exercises and English practice sessions that can be accessed on our e-learning platform without limit.
- Optimal learning conditions: Experience English lessons with a teacher in mini-groups of equal level! Say goodbye to the fear of speaking in public and benefit from a teacher who is available and attentive to your needs.
- Individual follow-up and support: Benefit from the advice and support of a qualified teaching team who are committed to the progress of each student throughout the course.