Work with us
Ambitious Language Sales Consultants
We are currently recruiting full-time, dynamic, ambitious people who are passionate about languages and learning to complete our sales teams in Geneva, Lausanne, Fribourg & Montreux.
The Swiss Learning Group, (Wall Street English, Swiss French School, Ecole Suisse d’Allemand) founded in 1988, continues to be a growing market leader in language training for adults and corporations.
Does this sound like you?
- You are ambitious, passionate and believe that ethics and sales do go together.
- You have had success in sales in the past (ideally within the sale of educational products or other services) or are a young person with a natural gift for meeting people and achieving your goals.
- You are a strong communicator, both in person and over the phone and enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- You speak excellent English & French (level B2 or higher if not mother tongue in either language). A working level of German is an advantage.
- You are disciplined, self-motivated and enjoy challenges and meeting clear targets.
- You like the idea of being remunerated for your results.
- You appreciate flexible time scheduling and are able to work 2 to 3 evenings per week.
What do we offer?
- You will be thoroughly trained by experienced successful people who are leaders in this field. This training will be with you forever. Past employees have gone on to manage schools, major companies, and sales organisations throughout Switzerland. Our training is practical, real world and paid.
- You will be paid to industry standards via a base salary with commissions and bonuses. If that frightens you then please do not apply. To be successful you will need to be learning constantly and growing your communication skills.
- Our work atmosphere is recognized as stimulating, friendly, efficient and positive. People enjoy their careers with us.
If the above feels right and you are a Swiss citizen or possess a B/C permit and are available to start employment in the next weeks, then send your CV, cover letter and a recent photo to:-
Nicholas Galtos, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.Please indicate which centre you are applying for.
Part-Time Receptionist / Language Assistant
Our school in Montreux is looking to complete its team of Receptionists/Language Assistants.
- aged 18-30
- positive & outgoing
- enthusiastic when dealing with people in person & on the phone
- looking for a way to practise your social and communication skills
- available to work flexible hours including evenings and Saturdays
- a fluent English & French speaker and have a valid Swiss work permit
Your integrity makes you a trusted adviser to our clientele.
If yes, please send your CV and covering letter to Jenny Schmidiger at email@example.com