Work with us
Ambitious language/sales consultants
We are currently recruiting full-time, dynamic, ambitious people with a passion for languages to join our sales teams in Geneva, Lausanne and Montreux
The Swiss Language Group, (Wall Street English, Swiss French School, Swiss German School) founded in 1986, continues to be a market leader in language training for adults and companies.
Does this sound like you?
- You are ambitious, passionate and believe that ethics and sales go hand in hand.
- You have a track record of success in sales (ideally selling educational products or other services) or you are a young person with a natural gift for meeting people and achieving your goals.
- You are an excellent communicator, both in person and on the phone, and enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- You speak French and English very well (B2 level or higher if you are not a native speaker of either language). A functional level of German is an advantage.
- You are disciplined, motivated and like to be challenged and achieve clear goals.
- You like the idea of being paid for your results.
- You like the flexibility of your working hours and can work 2-3 evenings per week.
What do we offer?
- You will be trained by experienced, successful people who are leaders in the field. This training will be with you forever. Former employees have led schools, large companies and sales organisations throughout Switzerland. Our training is practical, hands-on and paid.
- You will be paid according to industry standards with a basic salary plus commission and bonus. If this scares you, don't apply. To succeed, you will need to be a continuous learner and develop your communication skills.
- Our working atmosphere is known to be stimulating, friendly, efficient and positive. People enjoy their careers with us.
If you are a Swiss citizen or holder of a B/C permit and are available to start work in the next few weeks, please send your CV, covering letter and a recent photo to
- For Geneva: Nina Coutherez at the following address email@example.com
- For Lausanne: Nick Galtos at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Montreux: Jenny Schmidiger at the following address: email@example.com
Part-Time Receptionist (20-30%) – Fribourg
The Swiss Language Group, (Wall Street English, Swiss French School, Ecole Suisse d’Allemand) founded in 1986, continues to be a growing market leader in language training for adults and corporations.
As part of our continued development in the region, we are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic, professional and passionate about helping people reach their objectives in our Learning Centre.
- Aged 20-30
- Very flexible – Monday & Thursday from 12:30 to 16:30 + one Saturday a month
- Positive & outgoing
- Enthusiastic when dealing with people in person & on the phone
- Looking for a way to practice your social and communication skills
- Your integrity makes you a trusted adviser to our clientele
- A fluent French, German & English speaker and have a valid Swiss work permit
- Start date: the 20th of September 2021 (training session to organize)
- Minimum 1 year
Please send your CV covering letter to: - firstname.lastname@example.org