TEMPTRAINING - English course
Wall Street English is an institution recognised by the Temptraining Foundation.
If you are a temporary worker in Switzerland and are looking to develop your professional future, you may be eligible for a refund for your English course.
To find out whether you are entitled to benefit from this subsidised continuing training or to find out more about how to apply, please consult the following link:
How to proceed:
- A preliminary interview at the school or by videoconference is necessary in order to determine your current level and your course objectives.
- Your counsellor will send you a quotation with the levels and objectives of the course as well as the start and end dates and fees (this document must be sent to Temptraining at the time of your request).
- Once your application has been approved by Temptraining, contact the school to arrange your first lesson.
Starting date of the course:
- Courses can start from Monday to Saturday
Subscription - Blended Method
|Number of Months||Registration Fees||Total||Offer of the Month|
|1||150.-||817.-||+ 1 Week|
|2||200.-||1534.-||+ 2 Weeks|
|3||250.-||2200.-||+ 3 Weeks|
- Method Certified by Eduqua.
- Certified mother-tongue teachers
- Lessons with the teacher - groups of 3 to 5 people.
- Workshops and social club activities
- Books and online activities