English level attestation: obtain your certificate
Obtain an English certificate certified by Wall Street English
Obtaining an English certificate after an evaluation of your language skills is a quick and convenient way to prove your level of English. Our certificate is in accordance with the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Why should I obtain an English level certificate?
- Depending on the country, foreign authorities require an English certificate as proof of proficiency to apply for a visa.
- Several professional organizations request a level certificate from a recognized language institution as a condition of employment. This is also the case for many higher education institutions abroad.
- It is recommended for any personal project that requires English as a language (such as language stays or exchange programmes).
Where can you take the test and how does it work?
The test is carried out in our Geneva & Lausanne language centers for a CHF 150 fee.
Once the student has registered and paid the registration fee, he or she will be guided by a language assistant and a certified teacher through a written, online and finally oral assessment. The English certificate, with the test result on it, will be given personally to the student after the end of the evaluation.
How do I register for the English certification test?
To register, and complete your English test, send an email or call us at the following address:
- [email protected] - 022 738 11 41 - if you wish to have the evaluation at our Geneva center.
- [email protected] - 021 614 66 14 - if you wish to have the evaluation at our Lausanne center.
Add to the email your name, phone number, and date of birth. Registration is available for up to 72 hours before the date of the exam.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after.