English Level Attestation
Obtain a language certificate certified by Wall Street English
A quick and comfortable way to prove your level of English. Our certificate is in accordance with the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Why obtain an English level assessment?
- Depending on the country, foreign authorities require proof of English proficiency to apply for a visa.
- Several professional organizations request a level certificate from a recognized language institution as a condition of employment.
- It is recommended for any personal project that requires English as a language (such as language stays or exchange programmes).
Where can you take the test and how does it work?
The test is carried out in our Geneva & Lausanne language centers for a CHF 150 fee.
Once the student has registered and paid the registration fee, he or she will be guided by a language assistant and a certified teacher through a written, online and finally oral assessment. The certificate will be given personally to the student after the end of the evaluation.
How to register for the test?
To register, send an email or call us at the following address:
- email@example.com - 022 738 11 41 - if you wish to have the evaluation at our Geneva center.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - 021 614 66 14 - if you wish to have the evaluation at our Lausanne center.
Add to the email your name, phone number, and date of birth. Registration is available for up to 72 hours before the date of the exam.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after.