- Cambridge certificates
FCE First Certificate in English (B2)
The FCE – First Certificate in English – is the best-known Cambridge exam internationally. This diploma is required by most enterprises. The FCE corresponds to English level B2 of the common European framework of reference for languages.
You will be able to:
- Understand texts from different sources
- Take notes in English during a course or conference
- Talk about various subjects
- Understand English on the radio or television
Your preparation includes
- The entrance test
- Lessons in small groups
- The paperwork for your exam registration
- The possibility of preparing for the exam, also through private lessons
The wall street English guarantee of success: if you don't obtain the certificate, the next preparatory course is free!
CAE Certificate in Advanced English (C1)
The CAE – certificate in advanced English – corresponds to English level C1 of the common European framework of reference for languages. This is a high-level exam that validates your ability to work in English in complex academic or professional situations.
You will be able to:
- Follow university courses without any difficulty of understanding
- Easily participate in conferences and seminars
- Perform complex and extensive research on specific topics
- Effectively and clearly communicate at a professional level
For this more specific certificate, benefit from a personalized preparation program, in which a specialist teacher will supervise you as necessary. This method includes between 6 and 12 hours of private lessons.
Preparation for the CAE is available in the centres at Geneva, Lausanne, Fribourg, Neuchâtel, Montreux, Bienne, La Chaux de Fonds et Lugano.
CPE Certificate of Proficiency in English (C2)
The CPE – Certificate of Proficiency in English – corresponds to English level C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. This is the highest-level qualification organised by Cambridge ESOL. It certifies a level of English close to that of a person with English as their mother tongue.
You will be able to
- Discuss complex and sensitive issues
- Understand the intricacies of all types of documents
For this more specific certificate, benefit from a personalised preparation program, in which a specialist teacher will supervise you as necessary. This method includes between 6 and 12 hours of private lessons.
Preparation for the CPE is available in the centres at Geneva, Lausanne, Fribourg, Neuchâtel, Montreux, Biel, La Chaux de Fonds and Lugano.
Get your Cambridge certificate with Wall Street English!
Contact us today to
- Receive all practical information
- Do your free assessment test
- Get an offer
- Find out the exam dates in your region